Categories:

Monthly Archives:

Recent Comments:
  • Doc { Great read, hope there's more soon. } – Jan 02, 6:51 AM
  • J_Mo { This is the scariest story I've read here on talesworldwarz.com. this guy is way worse than the undead. Thank you... } – Dec 23, 11:18 AM
  • Justin Dunne { You had me at Kevin Fortune. } – Dec 22, 4:56 AM
  • Kristen { Wow. This is twisted and wonderful. Thanks for sharing. } – Dec 21, 7:51 PM
  • Martin { It,s too bad we can,t rate these stories like some other sites. Wow! What a great tale so far! 5... } – Dec 20, 1:20 AM

• Spooky Halloween book series

All The Dead Are Here - Pete Bevan's zombie tales collection

Popular Tags:

WARNING: Stories on this site may contain mature language and situations, and may be inappropriate for readers under the age of 18.

SURVIVAL VIDEO
    September 30, 2010  Video

A treat to hold you over while reviews are progressing:

8 Comments

1. Love the whole 50s propoganda style. Fun take.

Comment by Rob C (NYC) on September 30, 2010 @ 10:54 am

2. I love zombie fiction and always want more. I would like to see a trilogy following one or several people from a little before Z Day to after things get under control again. This could follow the story of World War Z. I see book 1-Z Day main character(s) go through initial outbreak and adventure through the book to get to a safe zone(like the ones the government set up in WWZ). Book 2- Characters deal with life at safe haven and some kind of unrest within the compound (bag guys want to take control). Of course, intermixed with zombie interaction. This leads to the military showing up and possibly recruiting characters. Book 3 characters either join the military or end up playing a part in the battle to take back New York. I also love the story on this site with the secret organization that has zombie beacons. They then use these to take down surviving communities. This is a fantastic idea and could be used in the trilogy above. Sorry for the long post I just had to get that off my chest.
      Book 3- charcthers

Comment by jopen on September 30, 2010 @ 12:11 pm

3. Please don’t give this idea to Harry Turtledove or we’ll get an 8 volume zombie version of WWII – I used to like his stuff but I think he uses a program to autowrite junk now.

Comment by Kagemusha on September 30, 2010 @ 5:18 pm

4. Very nice. I liked the old WWII war room footage and I loved Genewal Bwaddock – vewy weminiscent of Bernard Law Montgomewy in his Home Defence days. Also, I thought there were nice Monty Pythonesque touches – the hacking off of limbs reminded me of the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Comment by Kagemusha on September 30, 2010 @ 5:31 pm

5. 4:30 in and the PC’ers (politically correct fanatics) will hit the roof.
      I laughed, I cried, I learned that women are useless!
      “Good Work Tom!”

Comment by Barrett on September 30, 2010 @ 7:30 pm

6. That was awesome ! Would like 2 see a zombie short from Uncle Sam point of view keep up the good work!

Comment by JBFreeman on September 30, 2010 @ 7:47 pm

7. Change PC’ers for ‘women’ and I agree. Very funny though

Comment by Pete Bevan on October 1, 2010 @ 1:15 am

8. LOL i love how his r’s are w’s “silly boy hiding behind a twee will not help you” lol

Comment by matthew on October 2, 2010 @ 6:26 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.